Sunday, January 14, 2007

Secrets of a Domestic Goddess

It's Sunday and time to finish up on chores before the new work week starts. While doing laundry and cleaning about the house, I have two new favourite cleaning tools from Home Hardware that I just have to share with you all.
1.These dryer sheets are great for those that are conscious of all the chemicals in your dryer and the whole waste issue of all those little sheets that still seem to stick to your socks. What I love best is that I just keep them in the dryer after each load so that they are ready to go for the next batch of clothes. Quick and convenient.
2.And this is my new favourite washcloth for the sink in the kitchen. It's been over a month that I have been using it and I still love it. No more stinky, bacteria-filled cloths that stain and become rock hard after drying. Once you try it you will throw out your old cloths, I challenge you. I'm not a huge clean freak or total environmentalist, but I do my part when I can and try to help one change at a time.

2 comments:

sparadis said...

I didn't know you were a domestic GODDESS. Now the secret is out. LOvE Mom

Sheri said...

hi joanne,
i'm intrigued by those dryer sheets - i agree that i hate the chemicals that must be abounding in the other kind.

i loved my Natura cloth, but alas -- do not put it in the dryer. that ruined mine.

they are good, and you are right -- they don't smell yucky.