Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blog Research

I was intrigued by this book mentioned in my SIL's blog recently. So on a recent trip to K-Town, I browsed a copy at Chapters bookstore. It had some good ideas for posts, but not quite worth the $24 asking price for a novice as myself. I will have to get the local library to order a copy.
Feeling a little defeated (as I love to buy books), I did not give up hope. So while in the Superstore, I was drawn to the book section and hit pay dirt. I found this book at a very reasonable $13.29 (who makes those weird price points) and was pleasantly surprised on it's content.
As a beginner blogger, I found out some good basics on posting and what a blog's all about. I am slowly working my way through it and hope to learn more tricks and techniques that you may be able to notice in my posts as I get deeper into the book. For now I'm still in the 'research' stage, but check back for future developments.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Hi Joanne,
I'm really interested in hearing about more ways to keep blogging interesting. Sounds like a neat book.

Hope you are doing well.
Sheri

sparadis said...

Once you know all the tricks you can teach your relatives (like me). Maybe even teach classes in Smalliver. Mom