Monday, January 22, 2007

60 minutes with Scott


I am very glad that I decided to brave the winter roads ( I was pleasantly surprised that they were bare and mostly dry) and meet up with Scott in K-town for a quick visit in between concerts while he is touring this great country. Although our visit was just a mere 60 minutes, each minute was worth it. I had a quick tour through the bus in which they will be travelling as they hit each new city for a new concert date. It's very schmancy but close quarters for 6+ people to share. I hope they all enjoy the oatmeal raisin cookies I made for them if Scott doesn't eat them all first.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

hi joanne,

i so glad you got to see Scott.
good for you - the cookies were yummy i bet.

look for something special coming your way in the mail from miss sophie.

kenny said...

hey joanne... it's kenny.. i finally got around to seeing yours and scotts blog site... pretty koo... well, just thought i'd come by and send my aloha... well, hopefully i'll talk to you soon...

much love and aloha,
Kenny

sparadis said...

These are the special moments you will remember for a long time. LOvE Mom