Thursday, January 25, 2007

In the Kitchen Again



So I decided that while Scott's not home for dinner I'm going to do a little experimenting in the kitchen. When I first got this magazine in December I was drooling over the picture of this 'Speedy Suppers' recipe. After finally gathering all the ingredients, remember I live in 'Smalliver' where not all things are readily available, I deemed tonight as the night to test out the new recipe for 'Udon Noodle Soup with Baby Bok Choy'. And it was pretty good if I do say so myself and super easy. Check out the pictures...pretty close match for an amateur gourmet. And as Rachel Ray would say 'Yum-O!'

2 comments:

monkey chick said...

Looks yummy! Can't wait to make it your way, you'll have to show me this magazine where you got the recipes.

Sheri said...

that looks really good Joanne!

good for you for keeping up the cooking, even when it's just for one.