Saturday, November 14, 2009

More in November

Can it be mid-November already? Where has this month...no wait...this year gone? It seems to be slipping away so quickly. Thank goodness for cameras to capture fast fleeting fun fotos (ok, i know that it's a 'ph' just let me have my alliteration).
This is what we have been up to in the first 14 days of this 11th month of this 2009.




Gearing up for the coming cold weather. First snow fall was Friday. Yikes!








S
uper fun Costume/Housewarming party with the Koteles.
So much fun being silly, especially the She -Sumo-Guy!










Taking advantage of a sunny crisp afternoon in the park before that snow comes again.
He is being more fearless of each obstacle with each visit and making me more nervous, but I just have to let him be curious and adventurous and bite my tongue. Lots of bite marks today.




Jackson just being his goofy self. And looking way too grown up.
Has anyone seen my baby lately?

3 comments:

sparadis said...

Monkeys have to climb!!!!

Surprised Suburban Wife said...

I love that part where you say "lots of bite marks today." That totally captures the experience of parenting a toddler!

Sheri said...

great costumes!