Sunday, November 1, 2009

After the Big Haul!

Another Halloween down for the J-Man.
Our cute little monkey was a little confused at the start of the evening in how this whole trick-or-treating business played out, but after a couple of houses he was right in there like a veteran pro. He was walking right into the houses and was helping himself to the bowl of candies and treats.
So glad it only happens once a year...way too much sugar to be sitting around my house for my little muncher. So glad he is just as happy to have an apple as he is to sucking on a lollipop. Let's hope it stays that way for a few more years anyway.
Here are a few highlights of our day....



Making BBQ chicken pizza before our big night out.



Visiting Mommy's work to display the cutest costume ever.



Let's get this treat business going...Wow! That pumpkin is as big as me!



Yes! That IS a full sized slab of chocolate from my special Great Uncle & Aunt.

2 comments:

sparadis said...

How is eating most of the candy???

What a cute Monkey!

Sheri said...

I hear you about that candy. I think we gave up and just decided to let them eat it (if they get sick, they get sick :)

very cute costume!