Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins



Today we are returning home from our trip to Grammie &PaPere's house. We were here to visit with family and celebrate Thanksgiving and my birthday. We tried to pack a lot into this past week, but one of the best times was going to the farm.



There is a local farm near my parents where you can visit the farm animals and pick out your own pumpkin from the huge selection in their numerous fields.



Jackson's favourite activities were 'milking' the cows and driving the tractors. The wooden displays were really cute and so kid-friendly. The adults even learned a few interesting facts about farm animals and produce while playing in the interactive farmyard.



That's my little 'bumpkin' looking at all the pumpkins. Cute, huh! I think so too.

3 comments:

sparadis said...

Grammie enjoyed her trip to the farm with the 3 J's Jackson, Joanne & Joy.

Surprised Suburban Wife said...

Sad we missed the farm and more sad that we missed you and Little J. We made it to the Steveston pumpkin patch today...meh, I think the Maple Ridge place does a better job.
Oh and I loved your other post about the parking lot...such a good reminder:)

Sheri said...

I love these photos, Joanne.
He's such a sweet little guy.
Love him milking the cow. Future farmer?