Friday, July 31, 2009

Big Surprise for Mommy!

Please forgive me if you don't like potty talk but I did give you fair warning....

Jackson & I were getting him ready to jump into the tub for his nightly bath. We were following the usually routine of fill the tub, add the bubbles & toys, undress, sit on the potty. We have not been successful with the potty as we are just trying to get him used to the whole concept of what it's for and so on. But while getting his towel and soap ready I hear a " Mommy, Pee-pee!"


Sorry so blurry but it was mostly Mommy's fault as she was so excited and Jackson was just more confused than anything!

And to my great amazement, I find that Jackson has in fact gone pee-pee in the potty. And like any crazy momma the first thing I grab is the camera to capture this momentous occasion. Jackson had no clue why his snap happy Mommy was trying to take a picture of his pee, all he cared about was flushing the toilet.
And of course, the excitement was so big that I had to phone my mom to tell her all about it. I know... crazy huh! But how often do you get a 'first-time' moment. Don't let them slip away. Jackson is already over 19 months old, where did all that time go! Rejoice in the little things! And have fun during the journey!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

very sweet moment (i don't mind potty talk). it's all part of the process.

see you soon little guy :)