Saturday, November 15, 2008

One Smokin' Night

Smokey Eyes...Smokin' Thighs...Girls Only of course!
Have I enticed you into reading the rest of this post???



This was the name of the event I attended last night.
The pilates studio at which I take my belly dance classes, (did I forget to mention that I have started dancing again...missed it so much, but now I'm back!) sponsored an amazing interactive evening last night. There was wine tasting, appies, make up artistry and pole dancing!
Still peaked your interest?



The evening started with our entourage of eager ladies splitting into two groups to make the lessons more intimate. One headed for the smokey mirror corner, where instructions on the 'smokey eye' make up technique were mastered, while the other group headed to the workout area for a lesson of sexy struts and a turn on the pole. It was a time to embrace adventure and self-consciousness and just relax and have fun. And from the amount of laughter and smiles heard and seen throughout the night one could see that inhibitions were thrown to the wind and hair was let loose. We all got a chance to experience both empowering demonstrations and enjoyed every minute of it.



I'm glad that my friend Karen was able to attend with me. We had a fantastic night...and I will get you on that pole some time soon, missy. You can bet on it!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That looked like a lot of fun! I wished I had been able to go. I want to try the "smoky" eye for Christmas parties.