Friday, February 23, 2007

The Container Store

I came across the name of this chain of stores in one of my craft magazines of a craft room makeover. I was greatly intrigued by all the products they sold for specifc organizational purposes, especially for my creative office/workroom. I visit this site frequently and hope to visit a location one day. But at the same time, I am afraid I would spend a lot of money in this store.
You see, I am guilty of what a lot of people may suffer from but are afraid to admit to...I love to set about organizing a certain area of my life/home with lots of good intentions and big plans only to get caught up in all the great 'things' that I need to buy to help me achieve this goal. Then I have more things to organize and it all becomes a vicious cycle. Just ask Scott how I am not allowed to go to Tupperware parties anymore.
I believe stores like 'The Container Store' feed the habit from which I suffer. That is why I am very afraid of setting foot in one of their establishments without going spend crazy. But at the same time I can't wait for the day to come when I get to see this great Mecca in person and not just a casual browse on the net. I may not be strong enough yet but one day...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

hey joanne! i'll join you in your shopping Mecca :)

we are at mom and dad's right now.