Wednesday, October 2, 2013

But First this...

This entry is all about firsts...

First blog update in over a year... I'm so sorry that we've missed each other. So much to tell you...big news coming, I promise.

First day of October 2013... I love the fall. And I am so glad we get to start this month together.

First introduction to our newest family member... Oh, I spoiled the big news. But I just couldn't help myself and he is just the bestest news this year.

First day wearing cloth diapers on our newest little pooper... Only 11 weeks old, but let's see how today's trial run goes.

First day of a photo project... this is a self motivated assignment to capture the little things everyday that we miss especially with a new little one.

Let's get reacquainted, shall we? Don't worry, I won't overwhelm you in one post. Let's have a cup of tea and start catching up...


This picture covers all the 'firsts' mentioned above.
On the first day of October 2013 (sorry it was posted after midnight so technically it's the 2nd, but so is the life of a mommy with a little babe), our newest addition, Ryder, was captured in his mommy's first photo assignment wearing cloth diapers for the first time at 11 weeks old.
Phew! Did it all in one comment.

So glad we are back into the swing of things. Looking forward to seeing more of you in the coming year. Hope you visit again soon to find out more about our little adventures here in Smalliver.


2 comments:

sparadis said...

LOVE the new blog pic .....XXX OOO Grammie

Unknown said...

You are fabulous Joanne!! I can't wait to read more!!