Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm So Exhausted...

Our little JMan has been sick all weekend. It started with the puking late Friday night then it continued out the other end for the remainder of the early morning. Not to mention, poor Daddy had a fire call at 2am. Very tired in this house Saturday & Sunday continued with much of the same.


He wasn't able to keep much in him over the past couple of days. Lots of sleeping and snuggling. As much as my little guy is suffering, I must admit that the extra cuddles and hugs are the silver lining for Mommy.

Jackson & Mama Karen snuggling during the Canucks playoff game.

At one point after emptying himself yet again, Jackson said to me as he is draped across the lid of the toilet, limbs hanging limply over the sides...Mommy, I'm so Exhausted. Good to know he still has his sense of humour even when he's sick.


Today was a day of getting back some energy and trying to get some food to stay down. And I believe we are on our way to recovery. Lots of rest and naps and a little fresh air in the backyard to break up the monotony of the day.

2 comments:

Surprised Suburban Wife said...

Hi Joanne! We had it too. Seriously the sickest Megan's ever been. No one else in the family got it thank goodness, but I can finally say I hold that badge of motherhood honour: I have been vomited on!!

Sheri said...

Poor little guy - glad he is on the mend.

sorry we didn't get a chance to see you all this weekend.