Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cousins are so Much Fun!

It was great to see Scott's family this weekend and just let loose. Jackson always has so much fun playing with his cousins. I am very thankful that he has little cousins about the same age to run around with and just be his adorable self.
He is especially loving the pool. We will be enrolling him into swim lessons this summer so it's a great beginning to a long summer of water fun. I just wish the weather would get a move on... Beautiful one day, showers the next. Oh well, it just means really hot times ahead!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

thanks for posting this, Joanne. I'll show it to Sophie and Fynn tomorrow - I'm sure they'll love it.

Sheri said...

thanks for posting this, Joanne. I'll show it to Sophie and Fynn tomorrow - I'm sure they'll love it.