Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Did I tell you...

...that we are going to Hawaii in just a few weeks. So excited to show Scott & Jackson my 'island' homeland. And visit family I haven't seen in soooo long, can't wait to get back in touch with long lost family & friends.



...we put up our outdoor Christmas lights this past weekend. Scott finally decided to go eco-friendly and we bought the mini-LEDs. Now as soon as we come into view of the house in the evening, Jackson yells out, 'Daddy did it!' Which means Daddy put the lights up.


...I am almost finished my 'handbuilding' with clay classes. Having so much fun and learning so much. Lots of techniques to working with clay without a wheel and love learning more about the people in the class each week as there are only four of us & the teacher.



...I am also almost finished my bellydance/bollywood dance classes. Just a fun get-out-there-to-sweat-instead-of-serious-routine-dancing kind of class. But fun just the same. I may sign up for the next sessions in the new year. I love the music and the repetitive drills of moves and technique.


...I have an amazing husband who makes dinner for our family almost every night. I am truly blessed with a man who loves to cook and is inspired to create new and exciting dishes every week. Now don't go getting Scott into trouble with your hubbies, he just loves to do it.


...Jackson is almost two years old already. I can't believe that two years have gone by so quickly. I know you hear it over and over again, but seriously...two years old! We will be in Hawaii for his actual birthday so after Christmas we hope to take him to a WHL hockey game. He is hockey crazy (doesn't care who is playing so don't get upset about the stick in the picture) so I am sure he will love it!



...I appreciate you reading my blog and keeping up to date with our everyday lives. Thanks for logging into our 'Adventures in Smalliver'.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I think it is really cool that you are doing the clay classes, Joanne. Sounds like a neat thing to learn.