Sunday, March 1, 2009

Son of Rambo

Our little He-Man was caught on video today displaying his feats of strength during a little game of 'Ball' with Daddy. Please notice that our son is lifting a 10lb medicine ball with little to no effort. When Scott first told me that he had been doing this for a couple of days now, I had to see it for myself and then I had to capture it on the camera so that you would all believe me as well. And because I'm a proud Momma that wants to show-off yet another of my child's miraculous accomplishments. Of course, just before their ball rolling game began Jackson had another 'first'...he took a tumble into the medicine ball and got a little bloody lip. No cries just a little cuddle and it was all better. Our little toughie amazes us everyday. Thanks for sharing in our day!


PS I posted as 'Son of Rambo' because we are going to watch this movie tonight, thanks for the suggestion Joy, and it inspired me to make this posting of our little tough man. After reading the movie details and watching the trailer I couldn't wait to get to the video store to rent it as I hope to see a lot of my hubby in this film as he was growing up...

PSS Great little film. Very heartwarming and funny. Check it out, we both enjoyed it!

4 comments:

sparadis said...

Never too early to start exercising!! Go Jackson Go

Joyous said...

I'm glad both of you liked the movie. I can't believe how strong Jackson is. What a little He-Man!

Sheri said...

I love all the little grunting.

What are you guys feeding him?

Surprised Suburban Wife said...

Son of Rambow was an AWESOME movie - you'll love it!

Now I'm off to find a 10 lb ball to see if Megan can do tricks too!!