Monday, April 7, 2008

Jackson Hears a 'Hoo'...

It's so good to finally have our computer up and running again.
I have missed my blog and now have a backlog of 'adventures' to post.

So here's our little man's newest development...
He has been testing out his newest sounds and songs on us over the past week. I was able to catch a little chat session with Jackson that I just had to share. It's a little hard to see in the video but his arms are flapping up and down from time to time. We call him our little owl with his wing action and hoots complete with the 'O' mouth. Can't wait to show him this when he starts dating!!! Oh the joys of being a parent.


3 comments:

monkey chick said...

That's awesome! He's so cute with his chubby cheeks.

Eva said...

Very sweet! I wondered what happened to your blog! Glad you're back :)

Sheri said...

Glad you guys are back!

He's got such cute cheeks.