Friday, April 25, 2008

Afternoon with Dad

Wednesday is Scott's 'Saturday' and our day to spend together as a family. Time for 'the little man' and Daddy to get in some quality one on one time . And of course, some time for Mommy to spend with her boys.



Daddy gets right in there with dressing, diapers and baths. Scott is just so great with Jackson.



We love taking our walks in the crisp spring sunshine. Here are the boys ready for their walk together while Mommy gets dinner ready....



I was watching one of my favourite channels when I had a craving for some 'Chicken Fried Steak'. So onto the internet to find Paula Deen's recipe to inspire my own creation for my family....YumYum!
Another great day in Smalliver...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

that looks good Joanne.
Paula likes the rich stuff, doesn't she?