Tuesday, February 19, 2008

10 for Tuesday for 2 Months

Ten things about Jackson to mark his first two months.

-I make Daddy & Mommy very happy with my big toothless smiles.

-I get mesmerized by my fishy mobile as I fall asleep at night.

-BumGenius 3.0 are my diapers of choice.

-Mommy & I love to have storytime in my big rocking chair in the sunshine.

-I love to watch hockey at Uncle Spencer & Aunty Brenda’s with my family. Go Canucks Go!

-I let Daddy give me belly raspberries ‘cuz it makes him smile.

-I am a lover of any and all music. But Billy Talent Rocks!

-Car rides & stroller rides put me to sleep.

-Snuggling with someone warm & cuddly is my favourite pastime.

-I can do ‘baby pushups’ & roll from my belly to my back (see pictures in previous posting). They don’t call me Action Jackson for nothing.

2 comments:

sparadis said...

AJ YOU ROCK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri said...

look at those cheeks!
he is such a sweetie.

i love the Robeez.