Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Look at My Boos Boos



Today my baby received his first immunization shots. Little did my innocent child know where I was leading him to when we went for our little car ride this morning. I know for certain that I was more anxious about it than he was, mainly because he has no concept of what I was going to subject him to. And let me tell you that getting two shots in each thigh is something that you should not be ashamed of crying about. But being the little warrior that he was named for, he only had a single burst of crying when each needle went into his chubby little leg. Then it was over and he was happily nursing as if nothing even happened. I am so proud of my little trouper for his calm and collected demeanor. Sometimes I wonder who's child this really is...and then I thank God for the greatest gift He has given us...

2 comments:

Sheri said...

he's tooooo darn cute. love that little nose.

i know the anticipation for mom of those shots is worse than anything. but you've safe guarded him from serious diseases, so that's what really matters.

Eva said...

The shots suck, no way around that one, but good for you and Jackson for getting through it! And he looks sooo cute in his bumgenius diaper!