Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time to Organize

Since I still have the energy and some time off, I have decided to tackle the mess that I call the office/craft room. It has basically been a dumping area since we moved in last year. And I've been told that if you have any projects that you want to complete, get it done before the baby is born. So after our great visit to the coast and a shopping trip to Ikea, I feel that I have the necessary equipment to get this declutter and organizing party started. Of course, is it really a party if it's just you and the cd player.
I'm one day in and the progress has been pretty good. One side of the room almost complete. But I have yet to touch the actually craft table, where most of the filing and fiddly stuff needs to happen. And Scott needs to build the new shelving units, that I think he overestimated in height so a little adjusting with power tools may be in order.
I'll keep you up to date on how it goes tomorrow....wish me luck.

3 comments:

sparadis said...

GOOD LUCK TO SCOTT AND YOU!! I had a great time shopping with you

Sheri said...

sounds like you are doing some early nesting Joanne.

wish scott a happy birthday from us for tomorrow!

Sheri said...

Hey guys, did Scott get any paint balling stuff for his birthday. Gimma a list of the good stuff. The reason I say this is that from your blogging and the pictures, it's obvious Scott has been working waaaaay too hard and needs to let off some steam. Now was that a somwhat sexist comment ?

Vic