Friday, June 1, 2007

Only in a small town...

Just had to share with y'all my exciting morning events!
As I was getting ready for work this am, I looked out the front window and thought I saw someone's horse loose in the street. But as I took as second look I was surprised to discover that it was not a horse but a young moose. Not one to keep this phenom to myself, I started yelling to Scott that there was a moose in front of our house. He got out of bed and said it's probably just a deer, but as he looked out the window he too was just as startled by our early morning visitor. It must have been just as spooked to be in our residential area because it quickly turned around and headed back in the same direction from which it came.
It all happened so fast that I didn't get a chance to grab my camera to record this moment. But Scott was my witness and I wasn't just dreaming it all occurred.
Only in a small town...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

that reminds me of that TV show Northern Exposure. very strange.