Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Day to Celebrate Moms


Today was spent celebrating moms and remembering why we are all here. To love those who first loved us from the moment they first saw us...our mothers.

I started the day with a call to my mom to tell her how much I love her and to wish her a great mother's day lunch with my sister and her family. Then it was off to brunch with my husband's family and the little ones at a local golf course. It was good food and even better company. After brunch it was time to visit with the moms who couldn't be with us but still need to be remembered. We went to the cemetary to place flowers on Scott's grandmothers' gravesites and appreciate the women from which we came.
Happy Mother's Day to All
Past, Present and Future...

2 comments:

sparadis said...

Thank you for the Mothers Day phone call.

Sheri said...

Hi Joanne,
That's really nice that you all visited the gravesite. I wasn't aware of that.

That's a sweet photo.