Friday, March 16, 2007

Visiting...

My good friend, Sharon, was over on Tuesday afternoon with her little one, Simon for lunch and a visit. It was a great afternoon to catch up on life with a very good friend that I have known since junior high school. Sharon and I have a great friendship that started when we were in grade 8. That seems like a million years ago sometimes. But at others, it just seems like yesterday that we were sitting in the same attendance line in gym class listening the boys try to impress us with their witty remarks. Ah, yes...memories of high school.
Sharon & I had lost touch after graduating but found each other again a few years ago. And it was great that we picked up just like in high school, where we could talk about anything and everything. It's great to have a friendship that you know lasts through time. We love to reminisce about times past but we love to share the details of our lives as we have grown over the years.
Thanks for your very special friendship, Sharon.

1 comment:

sparadis said...

It is nice having a friendship like that, I know, I have one also.