Monday, February 12, 2007

Gifts from the Heart

Being that it is Valentine's day on Wednesday, Scott & I ventured into the nearest shopping mecca so that I could get his gift. He had already given me my gift when he arrived home. He can't keep things from me and gets so excited about gift giving, I love that about him. My gift is pink for Valentine's Day and I love that it's so small and just right for me.
I ended up getting him this as he has the second book written by the same author and thoroughly enjoyed it on his bus tour trip, when he had a moment to actually read it. We also picked up this title, but we both agree it is not quite Scott's type of humour and will be exchanging it for something else on our next visit. I had seen it upon it's release at Chapters and it was selling so well that I thought it would be a funny read. But my mistake was that I had never actually opened it up to see what it was all about. I guess it goes to show that you really can't judge a book by it's cover.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

what great gifts joanne.
you two are sweet!