Friday, January 5, 2007

I'm a Handywoman Too...

While Scott was on the coast with our buddy, Spencey, Ikea shopping to stock up his new space was on the list of stops. The better part of last night was spent putting together our new Ikea furniture for the new office/den. I love how easy it is to assemble Ikea stuff with just a screwdriver or the little allen keys provided. A new cabinet, some pull out shelves (that I am seriously thinking of stealing for my craft room once it's organized), a new sofa bed so we have a spare in the basement for more guests and a fold down desk were the items on Scott's shopping list. Just one more room to check off our to do list.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

those are really neat items Joanne.

where are you putting the little fold-down desk?

monkey chick said...

I love Ikea, but try not to go there 'cause it's so easy to go overboard there.

sparadis said...

Joanne
You were always handy with "your" tools when you were growing up. Mom