Thursday, December 7, 2006

it's official, probation is over

The last three months has been full of new experiences and information. And at long last I have survived my probationary period for my new job and they still want me. I am so greatful that my sister-in-law, Sheri, recommended this new career path. I am enjoying ever day of it and look forward to what new people I will meet each day I work. I am excited about this new chapter in my life and where it will take me. This is the season to count our blessings.... I am thankful that I have been blessed with a great job in a supportive company in which I work with wonderful people. What blessing are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Sheri said...

hi joanne,
congratulations!

i think you will have an amazing career with Valley First.